This competition is an international call for projects which will enable the towns cities of the Metropolis to identify and select the best development projects. The proposed sites, which will be sold or leased, include different types of land and buildings, all under the control of the citiestowns or their partners.
Candidate teams composed of architects, property developers, investors, users, start-ups, researchers, associations and small businesses are invited to make proposals for urban or construction projects to be implemented on parcels of land located throughout the Greater Paris Metropolis.
All the different site holders share the same common ambitions of the “Inventing the Greater Paris Metropolis 2” competition:
- Embodying the vision and shared identity of the Greater Paris Metropolis and participating in its construction
- Organising the emergence of proposals and ensuring the construction of innovative urban and economic projects in the heart of the Metropolis
- Meeting the challenge of developing multiple innovations, which are part of a reinvented partner approach involving the population
The call for projects is organised in two phases :
- The purpose of Phase 1 is to select three candidates per site which will be eligible to make a tender in the second phase.
- During Phase 2 shortlisted candidates will submit an offer.
Projects will be selected with a view to short or medium-term completion for each site. These projects will involve a transfer of rights that may include one or more property sales, or the conclusion of a contract with property rights (construction lease, BEA lease, etc.).
Candidates will be free to make a tender for one or more sites included in this consultation.